Re: [IP] Question from a NON-Member doing some research

Susan-

You need to email your response to the question directly to Phoebe.  She
is a student doing some research and NOT a member of this list, so she
won't be able to read your reply.  Email it directly to her:

Please email resonses to:
email @ redacted

thanks,
Becky D.