Re: [IP] certification programs.....

In a message dated 5/15/98 1:22:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I agree 1000% with you that trainers MUST be trained. >>
I periodically work with some pumpers who went on the pump prior to my
involvement.  One woman said, " you know, when I got this pump I had a lot of
training on "how" , but nothing about "why".  We then worked on fine tuning
her basals and learning CHO counting. She still has some complications that
are permanent, but feels she now has better control.   I am thankful that I am
able to help.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted