Re: [IP] Love this Pump!

That is awesome!!  Must be the day for empowerment of kids.  Bren's teacher sent a note home and a verbal message with Bren. She informed us that he pressed activate without her "go ahead".  This was a ground rule we established when he started pumping four and a half weeks ago.  My son informed me today that he really doesn't feel it "necessary" for her to hang over his shoulder. "I can count, you know!!" says he..  Be that as it may, he's still only in Kindergarten. I think I'll insist the rule stick until the end of the year.