[IP] Love this Pump!

I know my 8 year old has really gotten the hang of pumping...last night at 3 am Stephanie woke me up to tell me she'd gotten up to pee, tested, was 400 (Dad's 40th birthday dinner...hard to count those carbs accurately!) had bolused 3 (her ratio is 1 unit for every 100 points high) and was going back to bed. Just wanted to tell me in case I wanted her to set her alarm and wake up to test at 4am!  Who says kids can't pump!