[IP] Glucometer

I forgot to mention something, my endo told me on Friday that this June he
is going to a big conference in the States to learn more about a device that
has been made by Disetronic, it's a small glucometre that is attached to the
insulin pump and with a small implant just under the surface (measuring
fluid not blood) will track our bg's and the pump will respond accordingly!
He said it's very exciting and will certainly do away with all those
finger-picks! I am sorry I don't know anymore about it, maybe one of you
know something? Thanks.....Wendy

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted