To: email @ redacted
From: email @ redacted on 15, May 1998 2:44 PM
Subject: [IP] Question from a NON-Member doing some research
RFC Header:Received: by omnibus.ce.psu.edu with SMTP;15 May 1998 14:42:21
-0400
From: "Becky A. Draper" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 13:40:00 -0500
Sender: email @ redacted
I received a message from Phoe

I have a question for you all out there.  It is for my logic lab,
and i will NOT being using any specific names.

Do you feel that your perspecitive on life (daily care, life, etc)
is different then non-diabetics?

Thanks for your help.
Phoebe

Please email resonses to: