Re: [IP] Re: ruth is right

In regards to your comment about whether or not parents feel like if
their child has a 300 bg they are going to have bad complications or do
parents just put this on themselves.  I am a parent of a 10 year old on
the pump and the reason we decided to do this was for better overall
control, less complications in his future and the flexibility.  Spencer
has only been on the pump 11 days and already I see perfect numbers and
a little boy that is no longer a grump because of his high numbers.  He
smiles and he's happy.  I started out test about 10 times a day and
since his numbers have been so good he just test 4 times now, unless he
feels bad or had a low reading before bed.  We were told not to over do
it with the testing because he might "burn out" and not do it when he
should.  We take it one day at a time.  And you're right I only want
what is best for my child.

Lisa (Spencer's mom)

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted