[IP] Low sugars and brain damage

     I don't really know the ins and outs BUT
     Over the last 38 years I've been revived from lows over a dozen times.
     I have walked around with blood sugars in the 30s and even 20s
     (according to the QID which I trust) and not known it until my wife or
     kids indicates to me that I should take a test (when my emotional
     state doesn't send me off the roof at the suggestion).
     I know that some of my memory is pretty flaky.
     Is there any 'help' for such damage??  Has anyone tried any memory
     aids or diet related or anything??
     If anyone has a WORKING system, please send me a copy of answer to
     list (since I think this is an everyone would LOVE to know if
     something actually WORKS item).

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted