[IP] Re: Who do you know that's diabetic?

> Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 14:58:47 EDT
> From: Kaseyfs <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Who do you know that's diabetic?
>
> Found this site and thought I'd pass it along.  Had a lot of people I had no
> idea were diabetic.  Wonder how many wear pumps?  Wouldn't that be great to
> get famous people to be "pump spokesmen"?

Or better yet, how about someone already in the group becoming famous and
we can make them "Pump Spokesman". Besides, the rest of us can then say
"I knew so-and-so when they were just another face (person, participant,...?)
in our pumper's newsgroup". Everybody loves a success story.

Dan