	Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 11:46:02 EDT
	From: Kaseyfs <email @ redacted>
	Subject: [IP] Fwd: DIABETES STUFF.........

	- --part0_894987962_boundary

	Thought the info about the watch might interest some of you in

	- --part0_894987962_boundary

	From: MOMMY 9193 <email @ redacted>
	To: email @ redacted, email @ redacted, email @ redacted,
email @ redacted,
		email @ redacted, email @ redacted, email @ redacted,
	Subject: DIABETES STUFF.........
	Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 22:56:22 EDT

	 Carolyn Biondo the nurse in charge of the testing
	procedures for the Contra Costa Medical Group, East Bay Clinical
	Center.  Cygnus is going to test a pre-release version of the Gluco

	The requirments are that you be on insulin and that you arrange to
	to the Center prior to your test date for a physical by the lead Dr.

	They will also be testing your blood panel.  The testing begins at
	AM and continues till 9PM in the evening.  For this you will earn a
	stipend of $300.

	Carolyn asked me to post a message for anyone who wants to
	and meets the criteria of insulin use.

	If you want more information and live in CA, or wherever, call

	Carolyn Biando at 925-687-8860/Fax is 925-687-1570.

	Carolyn said they are going to test 12 people per session.  I do not
	know how many sessions there will be.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted