[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #293

     You mean I'm not the only one???  (I think Ted is up there with us
     I was diagnosed in Nov. of '61 (at the tender age of 2) and have been
     using a pump since June of '80 (I think that makes this June my
     eighteenth year!) (and probably the longest pumper on the group)
     I have been taking an ACE inhibitor since release and (although not
     knowing it had such good side effects when I began) have had no
     horrible complications since starting on pump therapy other than
     gastroporesis, (which is good for weight control).
     If there are any questions on pumping, long term diabetes, etc please
     feel free to write.
     Note that everyone on the list is THE expert on numbers of items and
     judge our opinions accordingly.
     Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi
     'old baby' pumper

send the next two lines in a message