Re: It's returned to me, (was) Re: [IP] I didn't hide it

At 05/14/1998 - 05:17 PM Bob Burnett wrote:

<big snips>

>Oh, no - the moment I've been fearing!
>I don't know which is worse - being credited as the originator of this
>thread which is getting stranger by the day, or having all of cyberspace
>thinking that I need this stuff by the gallon  -- *NOT*
>To keep this on topic, my pump works just fine, than you very much ;-)
>I'm glad we can all laugh together and sometimes at each other ;-)
>Bob Burnett

If we can't laugh then the only thing left is to cry... diabetes isn't
exactly a minor disease. It can be very traumatic. We have to maintain
sanity somehow.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted