[IP] Lab rat again

I got called as I was walking out of my last day at work by "my" doctor's
office.  Actually it was a gastro wanting me to have a follow-up ultrasound.
I think they are worse data gatherers than I am.  Anyway, do I need to do
anything different for an ultrasound on my liver?  To be perfectly honest, I
don't even know where it is, although I think on the side (left??).  I'll do
a site change in the morning anyway and my next one will be about front and
center (above the waist,  about 1/2 way up), but if any of you night-owls
have any words of wisdom, I will, as always, appreciate them.  I don't think
that there will be any reason to have to take my pump off, will there?  I do
know that they require an 8 hour NPO period, so it sounds like a good time
to recheck basals. Thanks, and
Take care,

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted