Re: [IP] casting call

Ellen,
Sweets are uneven -- depends on the carbs/type of carb/ amount of fat and ...the
mystery.  Try eating the same pie at the same place and adjusting timing and
boluses over 5-10 tries.  After you nail 2 or 3 pies from different places, you'll
be right often but not always in other situations.  I've been doing this for 17
years and I still sometimes mess up.  It gets easier though.