[IP] Glad

Glad I found this place. New to being online. I am amozed at all the
information available. I was begining to think I was all alone. I personally
know no one else on the pump. I was slacking off but needed to realizr how
important it is to take care of yourself, not only for me but for my family
especially my toddler. thank God for a place like this. Sue
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted