Re: [IP] Re: question

Technically it's not supposed to be the heat that causes it to go bad --
I imagine Michael will probably address that so I'll leave it to him to
do well.

However, velosulin seems to me (and I've been using it for 15 years) to
be far far less temperature fragile then regular and humalog are.  I
have had hot velosulin (left in a hot car on an 80 or 90 degree day work
fine, I've had velosulin that nearly frooze  -- i.e. in a motel fridge
that was turned all the way downr (icy inside) work fine.  Any time I
have ever tried to squeeze by with regular or NPH for that matter and
the only one time I've ever tried with humalog it did dramatically loose
potency.  Velosulin for some reason is extremely sturdy.  And,
especially as a college student, I abused it mightily!  There is
probably some reason for this but I don't know what it is.