Re: [IP] Who do you know that's diabetic?

In a message dated 5/14/98 3:00:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< ound this site and thought I'd pass it along.  Had a lot of people I had no
 idea were diabetic.  Wonder how many wear pumps?  Wouldn't that be great to
 get famous people to be "pump spokesmen"?
  <A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/6830/famedm.html">Famous
 Diabetics</A>  >>
  Checked it out.  I was not aware that Marcello Mastoianni was an opera
singer.  I am  only aware of him as an actor.  Never heard him sing.  John?

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted