Re: [IP] EMLA Cream

You are the parent, insist on what you want, afterall the Endro does not have
the emotional closeness you do.  Also you might want to consider who is paying
Put it on before you go.  We have a 1 1/2 drive to ours, and if they need to
do lab work we apply it before we leave and take it off when we arrive at the
office.  Where there is a will there is a way.  You can leave it on up to
three hours if necessary.  Ryan told me 1/2 hour does nothing.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted