Re: [IP] profiles

Our son has a wonderful, proactive endo.  She is one of the few endo's in the
area who understands the pump and is willing to put young children on the
pump.  I think the key unfortunately is the comfort level of the endo in
understanding the nuances of the pump.  I think some are intimidated, since
the are uncomfortable with the apparatus.  Find a different endo.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted