[IP] humor

Sam wrote,
<<<It takes a lot of courage to try to infuse a little humor while
taking a
lot of needling. At least we are all well insulinated from the boluses
and
errors of outrageous fortune. (sigh) Please feel free to inject yourself

into this insane reaction.

Sam
(Hmm!! I think the spaghetti needs a little more basal... )>>>>>

Sam,
Can't say I can top that one!  How about writing  a book that could be
included with each new pump?  You could call it "Pump Humor", or "101
Pump Jokes."  It could also include the "101 uses for extra tubing."