[IP] I hate this disease!

Melissa wrote,
<<Call your pediatrician and see if he will prescribe suppositories!  I
had some phenergan suppositories and used them on one of my non diabetic

daughters who was terribly ill last weekend and in 15 minutes, she was
up and looking for food and drinking water!  It worked like a

Our endo. gave us a prescription so that we can keep Phenergan on hand
at all times.  It's nice to have it available when you need it!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted