[IP] Speed of insulin

Sara,
Toward the end of your post you said that in 2 weeks you'd have to do this
all again for PMSing.  Could you possibly be ovulating?  My sugars fall like
a lead ballon at ovulation.  75 - 100 g of extra carbs is nothing.  If I
catch on quickly enough I use a temp of zero to avoid some of the carbs.  I
think that I've got a few years on you, but this has gotten progressively
more evident over the past few years.
Lori