Re: [IP] casting call

In a message dated 5/13/98 12:13:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  don't we see more ads with the pump showing... and not just a model
 standing there with a pretty smile!!!  I want to see it while they're in
 action!  How about the pump that pops out of a pocket while a child is
 running and playing???  Some real life photos would be great!!!  But the
 pump has to be in the picture too!!! >>

 I have a picture of a pump wearer under water on a Scuba diving  adventure.
I posted it on the bulletin board in my office and refer to it often.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted