[IP] I HATE THIS DISEASE!!!!!

Sorry but I have to vent here.  If you have tender hearts, skip this.

Dammit, dammit, dammit!!!

We've been doing so good since Kayla's last illness that landed her in the
hospital mid-March.  I've just been praying that we could keep her healthy
until we got her on the pump which will be June 1st.  Well, this morning she
woke up and her BG was 385 - way too high for her.  I gave her shot, but she
didn't want to eat because her tummy hurt.  I figured it was the high BG and
made her eat some anyway (had to eat b/c of the shot, right?)   About 45
minutes later she started throwing up.  Checked ketones - negative.  No fever.

Then she threw up again an hour later.  BG down to 218, trace ketones, still
no fever.  Called endo.  STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN A RESPONSE AND IT'S BEEN OVER 2
HOURS!  :(

Threw up again 15 minutes ago.  Nothing in her stomach now, so she doesn't
need to pee.  Can't check ketones.  I'm going crazy.  We were so close to June
1st.  I'm sitting here thinking about the next few hours...can we get through
this or are we going to end up in the hospital again?  I feel so helpless and
I just want to scream, cry and bang my head against the wall.  I think this
disease is going to kill ME by giving me a heart attack or stroke from all the
worrying!!!

I'm sorry to be so negative, but sometimes this disease is just so
overwhelming.  We'll get through this however it works out.  Thanks for the
venting outlet.  :)

Kasey