Re: [IP] 101 uses for extra tubings

Michael wrote:
> > Sorry I missed some of the posts, but I am wondering: is anyone
> > collecting these ideas? Might make a great document to share, or could
> > even be used as a web page. In fact, I've got room in my personal sites
> > to put it, if someone can send me the collected ideas. We can create a
> > link from the group's homepage.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Amil Vazquez
> You should be able to retrieve them from the archive / browser mail
> site quite easily on the message by subject pages.
> Michael
> email @ redacted
Thanks Michael, I suppose I forgot that.

Amilcar Vazquez Jr., 934 Hardwick Avenue, Orlando, FL 32825-6639
mailto:email @ redacted (Off.) mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.sistemas.net (Off.) http://www.vazquez.net (Pers.)
ICQ:8907355 ICHAT:avazquez AOL AIM:AVazquez PAGOO:4078237733
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted