Re: [IP] concerning inst-glucose

<<  Also, the tablets in the tube get really hard if you keep
 them in your car in the summer.

Each person finds what works best for them. I, like John, prefer the glucose
tablets because I'm not tempted to eat 'em. (My weakness; nibbling). I live in
Houston and it has already been in the mid 90's. I have never had a problem
with the glucose tablets getting hard. But YMMV. :)
  Katie