Re: [IP] concerning inst-glucose

> Where I live we get some pretty cold winter days and lots of snowfall.
> I have been using the blanket(s) to insulate apple juice and insulin for
> several of these winters and none of it has ever frozen (Maybe in

OK Sue! I stand corrected. You must have better blankets than I have ;-)
But personally I never keep insulin in the car. Excessive heat (in
summer) and freezing (in winter) kill the insulin fairly efficiently.
You won't know it's frozen and re-thawed until you find your bg's rather
hard to keep down...

> windows.  Your house itself doesn't generate any heat but the extra
> insulation helps keep it warmer without turning the furnace up.

Er... isn't that what the furnace is doing?... Generating heat from

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted