Re: [IP] Basal increments

>>>>Both pumps are great.<<<<<

John I agree!!  That's why we had soooo much difficulty choosing one!
We finally chose Disetronic cause it seemed more sturdy for an 8 year
old!  A 32 year old who doesn't hang upside down from the bars anymore
may look for some other small detail to help him/her decide... such as

Ohh by the way... speaking of color... Disetronic is supposed to come
out with several colors this month and even a blue one sometime during
the summer!  We're even getting into color competition here!  LOL  It's
a tough decision either way you look at it!  But they are BOTH good

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted