Re: [IP] casting call

Same thing happens to me when I eat rice or flour/baking powder
bisquits.  Neither are desserts but wow can they make my bg soar!
Usually spikes about 4-6 hours AFTER the meal.  I even ate the same meal
twice in a row to test it again in case I had calculated wrong.  When I
count the carbs and bolus to cover for a dessert, no problem.  But the
rice and plain busiquits.....watch out!  I'm guessing I need to bolus
more and extend the square wave longer when I eat these foods.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI