Re: [IP] Still seeking a volunteer or two

Michael-
I think I'm finally getting the hang of the admin stuff.  (No lost
requests so far anyway).  If you need me to help out more often, just
let me know.  I think I have the profile submission thing finally
figured out.  Sorry about that one that got kind of messed up.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI