[IP] free meter and stuffed bear

Kasey wrote:

 For my two children with diabetes (and all our other
pharmacy-related purchases) we use FIFTY 50 Pharmacy, the mail order
pharmacy which gives half its profits for diabetes research
(1-800-746-7505).  Rick Lynch, the president, sent me this notice of
50's free offer:

Bayer is offering us the following:
FREE Elite Meter and FREE Rufus Bear with purchase of 100 Elite test
And, we'll even file insurance for the strips  (try that with Walmart --

In case you have not seen him/her (there is a version of each), Rufus is

the bear with diabetes--he/she has a gray ribbon, an id bracelet, hearts

where paw sticks are done and patches where injections are rotated.  She
adorable!  And usually sells for about $25.

FIFTY 50 Pharmacy takes private and public insurance, does the filing,
gives half its profits for diabetes research--the check to be given at
JDF conference this summer is around one and a quarter MILLION $$$!!!

Call 1-800-746-7505 to find out about the free meter or for more
information about FIFTY 50 Pharmacy.>>>>>

We use 50/50 too and I think they are a wonderful company!  I already
received a free Elite meter myself for our daughter from them, but this
was before the stuffed bear promotion.  However, with my last order,
they included a rubber bear that you fit the meter into, my daughter
just loves it!  I think the Elite meter is also a great for kids - it
uses a very small amount of blood and you just touch your finger to the
very small strip, and the strip "wicks" up the blood by itself!  It
signals a beep when it has enough blood and then counts down.  It even
comes with a very nice case.  If you want a meter with all the bells &
whistles like the profile, or complete though, this one is more basic in
that regard.

I would use them even without all the "freebees" just from the
standpoint that they donate half their profits for research!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted