Re: [IP] casting call

At 05/12/1998 - 03:01 PM Kim Huffman wrote:
>Every good production needs some humor in it.  I think the comedians who
>are coming up with the 101 uses for extra tubing definetly need a part
>in the pump video!

It takes a lot of courage to try to infuse a little humor while taking a
lot of needling. At least we are all well insulinated from the boluses and
errors of outrageous fortune. (sigh) Please feel free to inject yourself
into this insane reaction.

Sam
(Hmm!! I think the spaghetti needs a little more basal... )