Re: [IP] casting call

At 05/12/1998 - 03:01 PM Kim Huffman wrote:
>Every good production needs some humor in it.  I think the comedians who
>are coming up with the 101 uses for extra tubing definetly need a part
>in the pump video!

It takes a lot of courage to try to infuse a little humor while taking a
lot of needling. At least we are all well insulinated from the boluses and
errors of outrageous fortune. (sigh) Please feel free to inject yourself
into this insane reaction.

(Hmm!! I think the spaghetti needs a little more basal... )

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted