Re: [IP] Diet Drinks???

On 11 May 98 at 18:33, MADKT wrote:

> Mary Jean or Randall,
> Could you explain in more detail the test with a used or not used One touch
> strip? I assume you would put the drop of coke over the dried drop of blood?
> That sounds great as I always have those with me.
> Thanks in advance,
> Katie

On the back side (opposite from where you put the drop of blood)
you'll see a white strip with a blue dot in the middle (from the
backside of the drop of blood).  Put a drop of the drink being tested
anywhere on the white test area away from the existing blue dot.  If
it turns dark blue it is a non-diet drink.  If it doesn't change
color then it is a diet drink...  test is out with a drop of water on
one strip and then a drop of control solution or non-diet drink on
another strip so you see the difference.

Hope this helps.

Randall Winchester

* misunderstood something.
send the next two lines in a message