Re: [IP] casting call

At 11:41 AM 5/11/98 -0700, Kim Huffman wrote:

> The last time I was viewing the MiniMed video, I remember thinking how
>it seems they could have done a better job showing people who use the
>pump.  After being a part of this list and witnessing how devoted
>everyone is, the pump companies ought to tap in to this great resource!

I noticed some time ago that one of the major diabetes health magazines
(Diabetes Forecast or Diabetes Self Management) had a cover feature on
people who use the pump. The article had a number of pumper testimonials.
There were numerous close up "real life" photos of all these obviously
"well adjusted" pumpers doing their daily activities. Not one of the
pictures showed a pump on the person! Very strange ...

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted