[IP] First Support Chat a Success

Hello :-)

I just wanted to thank all of you who came to the first support chat.  It was
really great.  We discussed a variety of things, from insulin to infusion
sets.  We had many new pumpers and those considering the pump.  It was really
great to lend a hand to these new comers to pump land.  For those of you who
missed it we hope to see you at the next scheduled chat which will be held on
Wednesday, May 13 at 9 p.m. EST Just a reminder, the chat days and times are
Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday all starting at 9 p.m. EST.  Again, here is
the link to the chatroom
 <A HREF="aol://2719:2-2-Insulin%20Pumpers">Insulin Pumpers</A>

Hope to see you there.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted