[IP] Battery Problems

> I am wondering if anyone has noticed any problems with the pump at or
> near the end of the battery life.  There are a couple of reports on an
> AOL newsgroup that suggest that there can be a problem at the end of the
> battery life.  Has anyone noticed it.  Please reply directly to me if
> possible  email @ redacted

I had a spate of No Delivery alarms for about a week. Shortly after that
the low battery warning came on. When I replaced the batteries the No
Delivery alarms stopped. I couldn't pin it down specifically on the
immenent low battery, but it did cross my mind...

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted