Re: [IP] casting call

ellen.
The same thing is true for me as well. there are just certain things I
haave to stay away from, pies, pasta, cakes will usually do me in no matter
how much I bolus or square wave it.
carol

----------
> From: LNispumped <email @ redacted>
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Re: [IP] casting call
> Date: Monday, May 11, 1998 11:17 PM

i am curious again.  am i the only diabetic here that can't eat anything i
want even if i know how many carbs. are in the foods.  i tried eating pie
and
my bg went thru the roof.  i mentioned this to my dr.  he just said don't
do
it then.  i haven't found that the pump makes a difference on my being able
handle sweets.  ellen
send the next two lines in a message
info
end