Re: [IP] Basal increments

units/hour but gets a delivery every three minutes...<<<<

I don't believe you can PROGRAM to 1/100ths, but the pump will deliver a
tiny amount every 3 minutes, according to our rep!  This also helps with
occlusions, I am told!  Since we were pumping saline when we tried it,
there was no chance of clogs so we have yet to see if this is true!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted