Re: [IP] zero to DKA....

Our Mini Med rep told me he could send our school nurse a home study
course to become a certified pump trainer so that she'd know more about
how to take care of Kristina and her pump at school next year!  Haven't
talked with Disetronic about it but I'm sure they have a similar
program!  It'll be a relief to know the school nurse will know as much
as I do about pump therapy!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted