Re: [IP] changing reservoirs

>>>If Silhouettes, Comforts and Tenders are all the same then why are we

told not to use one brand of pump with another brand of sets?  Is it
just a brand-name loyalty thing?  I am under the impression that there
can be a higher risk of clogging and other problems when you combine the

brands.  But then again ... I have been wrong in the past about other

WOW!  I fully intend to use the Disetronic with Mini Med's Sof Set and
Soft Serter!  Think I'll be arrested??  *tongue in cheek*  LOL

I believe ALL the sets for both pumps are all made by the same company!
Silouettes shouldn't clog anymore than comforts!  They're all the
same... all by the same company!  They should be easily inter changable!

BUT.... We haven't started the pump yet so I haven't had this experience
yet!  It's all been research so far!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted