Re: [IP] Sleeping In

Hi Lisa,

How wonderful for Spencer and YOU!  Which pump did Spencer get?

I haven't been able to sleep in since 1990.  I am so anxious to get my
pump.  It will be nice not to have to set alarms all the time to remind
me to take my insulin injections.

<< I just had to share this with you guys.  Today, Sunday, was the first
day that Spencer has gotten to sleep in.  I was in the living room (at
the computer of course) and Spencer walked out of his room, looked at
the clock and it said 8:30am.  Spencer just got a HUGE smile on his face
and said "thanks Mom".  He hasn't been able to sleep in in 4 years.  It
was the most wonderful Mother's Day gift.

Lisa >>

		If your Bible is in good shape ...
		Your life probably isn't!

E-Mail - mailto:email @ redacted