Re: [IP] Basal increments

The statement below seems a little strange to me but I do use humalog. If I
bolus, I must eat within 15 - 20 minutes to keep up with the insulin otherwise
I'm shakin' and sweatin'. Granted it may still be working an hour later, it
does start working much much sooner. Seems to me getting a little bit every 3
minutes, verses a build up after an hour could make a tremendous difference

<< Don't worry about how 'often' it gives another squirt of basal. Once
 it's under skin, it then has to slowly seep through the fat before
 entering the bloodstream. 1 hour later it's still seeping through. In
 the meantime more insulin has come along behind it... so 3 minutes, 6
 minutes, 20 minutes - it really makes no difference to the supply of
 insulin to the bloodstream.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted