Re: [IP] Diet Drinks???

> Mary Jean or Randall,
> Could you explain in more detail the test with a used or not used One touch
> strip? I assume you would put the drop of coke over the dried drop of blood?

No, you flip it over and use the back. You can actually cut it into
several pieces -- you use all the 'white' that is not contaminated
with blood.

If you put a fluid with sugar in it on the "white" it will turn
purple. No sugar, remains white (almost) try it you will see the
difference very easily.

Michael