Re: [IP] complications

There is no study for those of us who have had poor to moderate control for
years then started good to excellent control in the last few years. We do know
conclusively from the DCCT that tight control has lessened the chances for
complications. But like you, I believe that some people fight the
complications due to genes or whatever better than others.

I've heard often from people with family members that are or were diabetic as
well as doctors with statements like . . . My eye doc, "We don't have many
that go blind as we are able to help them when they get here . . . The only
ones with sever trouble are those how have gone years and years without proper
care."  Now he's assuming I've had good care but I spent 18 years in denial.

Scares the blank outta me.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted