Re: [IP] Ketones in my non-diabetic child

Thank you!!!  We swam a lot yesterday and he fell asleep at 6 p.m.  He had a
snack before he went to sleep and then missed dinner.  He slept until 8 a.m.
When he awoke, he was very hungry and ate 2 bowls of cherrios.

I am much more at ease now.
Have a great day.
Liz (Darren's mom age 13 1/2, dxd 1/95, started pumping 1/98 MM507)
(Also, Kory, Dean and Davis' mom, Davis is the 5yr old)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted