[IP] Thank You Note

I want to thank everyone for all the wonderful advice you have given me
about DKA, kids n'pumps, reluctant CDE's, etc. etc!!  In fact, it was
all so good, I printed everything to add to my binder where I have kept
copies of all the pump info. I have been able to get my hands on these
past three months.

Without this wonderful group of people, I would not possess the
knowledge that I have gained here!!

Many, many Thanks!!!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted