Re: [IP] Sleeping In

> I just had to share this with you guys.  Today, Sunday, was the first
> day that Spencer has gotten to sleep in.  I was in the living room (at
> the computer of course) and Spencer walked out of his room, looked at
> the clock and it said 8:30am.  Spencer just got a HUGE smile on his face
> and said "thanks Mom".  He hasn't been able to sleep in in 4 years.  It
> was the most wonderful Mother's Day gift.
> Lisa
Dear Lisa:

I'd like to send my best wishes to you and to Spencer. The first night I
used the pump was the first night in over 20 years that I actually slept
through the night. The first time I slept in was GREAT! I watched the
weekend late movie, then turned in. I got up at 10am, and felt fine.

I know that you and Spencer will be able to enjoy MANY holidays, now
that he's pumping. Your stuck up for him, and you both are reaping the
rewards. Congratulations.

Amilcar Vazquez Jr., 934 Hardwick Avenue, Orlando, FL 32825-6639
mailto:email @ redacted (Off.) mailto:email @ redacted
http://www.sistemas.net (Off.) http://www.vazquez.net (Pers.)
ICQ:8907355 ICHAT:avazquez AOL AIM:AVazquez PAGOO:4078237733
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted