Re: [IP] Pumpers Support Chat

Every Monday nite at 8:00 CST there is a pump "chat" on the Disetronic site

It's open to all. For non AOL folks, this offers another means of sharing
and communicating. For AOL users, it's another avenue of communication.

>For all you AOL members out there I am forming a pumpers support chat on AOL.
>I have already sent out close to 115 e-mails to members already and have
>gotten some very positive feed back.  There is already a daily general
>diabetes chat on AOL and some of us pumpers go.  I think it would be great to
>have a seperate chat, it doesn't have to be everyday, maybe 2 days a week to
>start.  It would be great to be able to talk to each other directly, share
>what works for each of us, help new pumpers and those who haven't started
>pumping yet.  I have already gotten the chat room, and all I need is to get
>people to fill it :-)  If you are interested and haven't already sent me a e-
>mail, please send me a quick note letting me know what days and times are
>for you (EST).  I will set up a couple of days out of the week that
>the majority of people.  I will work very hard to keep this chat alive.  I
>will send out weekly reminders of upcoming chat times.  Thanks.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted