RE: [IP] 101 uses for extra tubings

> Velvet would probably be better for the FIRST thing that
> popped in to my warped and twisted mind.

The first thing that popped into my mind, the plastic tubing wouldn't be
strong enough.  Silk scarves work pretty well, though...

"The Viper feels pretty damn cheap. It's the automotive equivalent of the
A10 Warthog -- wrap whatever you can around the engine/gun." -- Brian Hook

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted