[IP] Computer based pump/BG/Carb tracking software

     I tried to send this to your personal email address and it would not
     Anyway, check out the Diabetes.com website. PC Balance is the closest
     software program that I have found for downloading my meter and
     tracking additional information. It has the capability of putting your
     information in graphs and charts. There is a Joslin cookbook in the
     program also. You will also need to contact your meter company for the
     piece that hooks into your meter to download your blood sugars. It
     hooks up to a modem.
     I also bought a software program from Parson's Technology called
     Personal Chef. It has a huge database of recipes and you can add your
     own. It automatically configures nutritional information. If a recipe
     is for six servings and you want to change is to two servings it will
     reconfigure the ingredients and nutritional information.
     Let me know how it works out for you.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted